The Vulva Owner’s Manuals are short books written to assist women and men find concise, helpful information on the reproductive health issues occurring in their lives. The books contain information that may be available online or in the medical literature but online searches can be time-consuming and the findings can result in conflicting advice. The manuals clarify and consolidate the medical information women and men need to make healthy decisions about their bodies. The Vulva Owner’s Manual on Birth Control is the first in the series.
A woman’s requirements for birth control change throughout her lifetime. Cost, effectiveness, control, STI protection, advantages, disadvantages, convenience – there are so many things to consider and all of them are important! It is easy to become overwhelmed. This short book is packed with information to help you find the most effective contraceptive that is right for your lifestyle, your needs, and your body, now.
The book includes:
- Four simple recommendations that will lead you to contraceptive success
- The latest information on every form of birth control available to you
- A checklist to help you consider your priorities
- Three decision trees that can narrow down your search
- A personal worksheet that helps you find your best options
- Details about emergency contraception that every woman should know
E-book pre-order sale now. Book launch on October 20, 2020!
A portion of the proceeds from the sale of this book are donated to Sister Song – Women of Color Reproductive Justice Collective and Planned Parenthood.